But when I dial the telephone, nobody’s home…”
Helloooo….! all singular beings out there, I share here some good insights about living alone.
- You can be as messy as you wish, clean the house whenever you want to or perhaps, never. No one will notice or complain. Or you can leave the house spotless and no one will clutter it.
- You can cook whatever food fancy your taste, no need to worry about the food preferences of a housemate.
- You can come home from work and spend the rest of the evening in your undies, no censorship as long as you keep the curtains closed. You can walk around naked without worrying about your housemate coming home unannounced.
- You can give house parties (play Taboo or Truth and Consequence) without worrying that you’ll be annoying your housemate as long as you don’t disturb the neighborhood.
- You can go out of town weekend or weekdays without consulting somebody else’s schedule. No permission necessary.
- You can sing as loud as you want and pretend you are your favorite rock star grab your videoke-phone and give the greatest performance of your life.
- The TV is all yours. No need to worry that your housemate is watching The Discovery Channel and you crave so much for AXN.
- You can turn the AC or EF on and off without worrying that your housemate or bedmate might complain.
- You can wake up late or early or can lie in bed every night until the wee hours of the morning reading whatever novel fancy your mind or cry yourself to death because of a heartache/ heartbreak over a good for nothing partner.
- You can have an uninterrupted time with GOD.