Got this idea of random thoughts from my facebook account when friends tagged me in their notes.
Rule is… Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose at least 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I decided to give it a try though I want to write several more randoms that could perhaps match my age. 🙂
Here are some samples of randoms from my roaming mind.
- I’m a cry baby… but that was when I was younger, so much younger than today.Don’t you ever touch me for that would cause tears to go trekking down my face.
- I attended Grade 1 for two years… hahaha! Ask me how or why. 🙂
- One could easily touch my heart by the strength or weakness of one’s character. A child-like innocence could spark a smile on my face.
- You may be the one person that could hurt me the most but I will still love you even if others will not…. simply because I love you.
- I prefer matured guys not necessarily married ones… 🙂 … as male friends…. but the irony of life is that my life is quite entangled with the much, much younger ones. And stranger still, I’m enjoying moments with the younger ones... well, makes me feel a lot younger too. 🙂
- I’m not a Bicolano but I never get tired of watching the awesome beauty of Mayon everytime I travel by land to Albay.Wow! Such a sight can take some wrinkles off my forehead. 🙂
- I love watching sunrises and sunsets in different locations.
- I’m a domesticated loner.
- Life could be more colorful even if you have reached your golden years.Just take a look at me now.
- Perhaps only 1 out of 100 could truly guess my right age.Hmmm… 1%? Not bad.
- I am single but I have several non-biological families… :).
- If I had to live my life all over again, I’d dare to make more mistakes. I’d take more time to relax and would be more ridiculous than I have been during my younger years.I would take fewer things seriously and I would take more chances. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers (even if I don’t know how to swim J). Perhaps, I would even give love a chance and have a family of my own 🙂
- I could cry a bucketful of tears just watching a drama anthology, more so by reading a melodramatic novel. And I could laugh out loud even if I’m alone watching some hilarious gag show.
- I am a Lola’s girl… and I miss her so much.
- I’ve tried smoking every brand of cigarette that we have in our store when I was still in my grade school but I didn’t like the taste of a single stick.
- I’ve drank different wines and liquors during my college years that I could tell the brand of one if ever I tasted it… but of course, now, no more.
- My first ambition is to be a nun… but as time passed by, other things came to mind.I also dreamed of becoming a medic and a stage actress.
- I’m not much into food, but I truly enjoyed what I’ve tasted and savoured in Davao..
- I believe I was a prostitute in my past life…:)…Or perhaps a dog… for I could be one of your most loyal friend :).
- I could be addicted to the person I fancy the most. Be careful that I won’t fancy you. 🙂
- I’m scared of speaking before an audience but I could sing a hundred different songs in front of a crowd.
- I got sick, really sick the first time I lied to my father.
- I’ve experienced death several times in my life that I decided to make my Last Will And Testament.
- I believe that total surrender leads to the road to freedom.
- I am a golden wanderlust.My ultimate trip is to Heaven, my penultimate trip… Trip to Jerusalem, not the game but the Holy Land.