Someone had to remind me, so I’m reminding you, too. Don’t laugh…..it is all true…
The perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run — anywhere.
- People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You can eat supper at 4 pm.
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You no longer view speed limits as a challenge. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into your room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay
- Your joints are more accurate that the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
- You can’t remember who sent you this list.
And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
Forward this to every one you can remember right now!
* And never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!